Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spinach Balls

Spinach Balls

My friends Darla and Mary Jo were coming for a visit to MoHo and I needed something quick, easy and delicious to go with our sitting on the front porch type of afternoon.   I love stuffing, and sometimes don't want to wait until Thanksgiving.   These spinach balls were the ticket! 

Easy - I'll make these again!

2 pkg frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1 onion, finely chopped
2 1/4 cup bread stuffing with herbs
6 eggs, well beaten
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp pepper
  1. Mix all ingredients until combined.  Form into 1" balls and place on a baking sheet.  I lined my baking sheet with Silpat baking liner to prevent sticking.
  2. Baker for 20 minutes at 350'.   Makes about 50 balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment