Warm. Chocolate. Homemade brownies from my kitchen to yours. People have been known to take not just one brownie, but two or three and ask for the recipe! They are that good. Don't be scared, they are easy and SO much better than boxed brownies.
Double Chocolate Brownies
- 1 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 powdered cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1 oz. Chambord (black raspberry liqueur) optional
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Melt butter over low heat, do not let it bubble.
- Mix sugar and cocoa in a large mixing bowl. Added melted butter and stir until completely mixed.
- Add eggs (and Chambord), stir thoroughly. Add flour and chocolate chips into the chocolate mixture. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350' for 25-30 minutes. Cool at least one hour before cutting.
See the little crusty edges around the pan....the best part!