Bucket Lists are everywhere. Here is a list of things I'll never do. There are some things I DO want to do but here is what comes to mind of things I DON'T want to do.
- I Will Never Go On A Cruise. It's not a vacation when I am stuck with 3,000 people in a small space where I can't see land. Ick.
- I Will Never Run a Marathon. I am happy for my daughter and my husband who have both completed many marathons. I am good at taking pictures at the start line, and again at the finish line. I feel great, while they are throwing up.
- I Will Never Donate Blood. The needle is too big. And I have a weak stomach. But I am glad others donate.
- I Will Never Own a Bird. Birds are too unpredictable with ugly pointed beaks. They flap around and scare me. If I ring your doorbell, and see a bird sitting on the back of your chair, I will run in the opposite direction.
- I Will Never Wear Pointed High Heels. Been there, done that, and my feet still hurt.
- I Will Never Jump Out of Plane. My brother-in-law died in a skydiving accident. Enough said.
- I Will Never Get a Tattoo. I think tattoos are very artful, beautiful, and expressive BUT how I feel today about a quote, flower, or dragon may not be the same as I feel in 10 years. I wore neon green earrings with matching socks in the 80's, and thankfully, have donated those years ago, and they are NOT a permanent part of my life now.