Love me some good pecan pie. I don't always want to make an entire pie because more times than not I could, accidently, eat more pie than I should! I discovered Pecan Pie Bark and LOVE it! I made two batches and my friends will be getting Pecan Pie Bark in cute little Christmas treat boxes!
Many recipes call for white sugar and the sugar mixture makes your bark "cloudy". Using brown sugar and this recipe solves that!
- 1 C unsalted butter
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1 C chopped pecans
- 2 pkg graham crackers
Preheat oven to 350'
- Like large jelly roll pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place graham crackers on jelly roll pan in one layer.
- Sprinkle pecans over graham crackers.
- In a small pan, melt butter. Add brown sugar and stir until mixture begins to boil.
- Pour sugar mixture over pecans and graham crackers.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350'.
- Remove from oven, and place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove foil, break into pieces while still cold.
|Pecan Pie Bark|