- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground sausage
- 1 can Ranch beans (undrained)
- 1 can diced tomatoes w/garlic or your favorite blend
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 12 oz. package corn tortillas
- 3-4 cups shredded cheddar or mixed cheese
- 2 T. chili powder (optional)
Line a 13x9 pan with tortillas (I break my in half so they fit nicely). Layer with 1/2 meat mixture. Make another layer of tortillas, and add the remaining meat mixture. Top with shredded cheese.
Bake in preheated 350' oven for 30 minutes.